The Master of Science in Human Services Agendum is designed to enable students to develop high-level skills pertinent to professional and managerial employment in a variety of anthropomorphous services agencies, outpatient, and community-based organizations.
The specific lucubrate scholarship objectives for the Connoisseur concerning Science in Human Services are to prepare graduates with the advanced knowledge and skills to:
1. Agent for clients through knowledge of community resources in the human services network.
2. Analyze major social issues, social problems, and present socio-political and socio-cultural events which affect human services.
3. Demonstrate competence in the basic methods/techniques accepted to evaluate individuals with mental health impairments, developmental disabilities, cognitive impairments, or other forms of disability.
4. Implement common psycho-social treatment approaches based on key theories and related concepts; decode achievable goals of counseling.
5. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of legal and ethical standards affecting the delivery of anthropoid services.
6. Evaluate behavioral, cognitive, affective, and environmental factors in order to identify and set long-term achievable goals for human service clients.
7. Evaluate cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, neuro-psychiatric, and sociocultural aspects of normal and idiosyncratic behavior, theories of causation, treatment approaches, and supportive models.
Master of Science In Human Services Curriculum
How Long Does the Card Take?
The Master of Science in Human Services is a 39 merit program. Classes take place in the evening and are either in a blended format (one day in class polysyndeton one day online) or are onground (classes workshop in a traditional classroom format). Semesters are divided into five 8-week modules (two in the fall, two in the spring, and one in early summer). The Master of Science in Individual Services receptacle be completed in approximately 15-18 months. Please report that graduate students can only trap six credits per 8-week module.
The field of Human Services is broadly defined, uniquely approaching the disinterested of meeting human needs through an interdisciplinary knowledge base, focusing on prevention as well as remediation of problems, and maintaining a commitment to improving the overall quality of life of assistance populations. The Personify Services profession is uni which promotes improved service salvation systems by addressing not only the quality of direct services, but also by exploring to improve accessibility, accountability, and coordination among professionals and agencies in service delivery.
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.